Wednesday 30 March 2011

No laptop and no *blank* make Henry get sad face.

So...I've been without my laptop now for ooh, 5 minutes or so. I also have retreated to my room the way I do every evening to get away from awful television (usually CBS Reality *gag*) and repetitive conversation.

Normally at these times I would retreat into iplayer or 4od or itunes or some such, but I do not have access to these. I decided to get windows 7 from software4students. It was only £40, why not? That's when the trouble started. You have to download, transfer to disk then install. I backed up my data first, followed all the instructions, and more instructions besides, but the install broke half-way through (apparently some missing info). This means too much of Vista is gone to use but not enough of 7 is there to use. That's my relaxation and measure for measure research and English coursework (due next Friday) and the practical test I'm meant to be booking as I've miraculously found my theory certificate royally buggered.

Add to this that I cannot partake in the 2 most relaxing experiences in my life. The first one - yes it is the tawdry thing that popped into your mind (not salad related), because of a 40 days and nights thing with a couple of people from college. The second - my own little habit that some people can't know about yet, because 2 of those people are downstairs.

The combination of all these things has genuinely left me with the single tear streaming down my face. I realise this is a FM-TANWWMMC-L (Fuck My - There's actually nothing wrong with my middle class - life) moment but it has left me stressed and upset.

I'm sorry if I've wasted your time.
xxx
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment: