Saturday 26 March 2011

Another big gap

Again, I have managed to go a ridiculously long time without blogging. This is shameful, I know. I will attempt to put one up every week from now on, but can't promise anything.

My life has been rather good of late. Ïndeed, I have received a conditional offer from my second choice institution (KENT) and a recall at my first choice (Rose Bruford) in a little over a week. For Kent's offer I need a 'B' in English so am currently spending every moment not already taken by Measure for Measure (excited) rehearsals or research to make sure my coursework is up to scratch. For Rose Bruford's recall I need to have the sheet music for my song. After an extreme trek around the internet to find it, I stumbled upon a website that gives 1 print for a couple of quid. Then my printer decided to go all 'fuck printing' on me and chewed up page 2 (of 5). That meant, as it had already 'printed', we had to buy it again. I was very irritated.

In other news, we now have 4 weeks until we perform or Shakespeare:Retold shows, plus 2 weeks of holiday, then another week of actually doing it. That's 5 or 7 weeks until college ends and we're split up. Sorry, but its true. Don't tell me not to say, we need to get used to it now to avoid certain people crying. However - bare in mind that that means its only a little longer than that until about 5 days straight of P.A. Parties!!

A week after my birthday, my family will be taking me to Jonglers comedy club. Cannot wait! It is such a good venue and I'm really excited about it. It will be all 7 of us in the close family, plus Gemma so should be a pretty damn funny night!

My parents also want to know what 'special' thing I want for my birthday. They mean like an engraved tankard or something. I just want money if I'm honest, pay for bits and bobs and help me in saving for feeding myself at uni.
Its gonna be a good week - I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment