Monday 14 February 2011

I don't like Mondays

So, it's ten past eight and already today is, frankly, awful. And it isn't because it's valentines amazingly.

This morning I woke up late and had the worlds fastest shower and breakfast before powering it from my house to the station only to realise that someone had killed themselves a couple of stations down the line. That probably was valentines fault (partly, most people can deal with today's melancholy). It meant that my train (and every train for half an hour) had been cancelled.

When I did get a train I was crammed into the luggage rack, being forced back and forth by some guy in a ski coat who stank to high heaven, as a place to sit, with no access to the door to get off and change to my other train.

Then crammed onto a platform with about, oh, 1000 people?! Waiting for a late train that would still have been too late if it was on time.

At this point I managed to get myself in, but listening to the boomtown rats really ups the mood.

Fuck valentines, fuck trains, fuck southern for making me stand around.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment