Sunday 13 February 2011

Jager and Blackberry

HI-DI-HI BLOGGERS!!

In the last few days since I started this blog, stuff has happened. Not much stuff, grant you, but stuff none the less.

Despite Thursday being unbearably slow, and having to wake up first thing, Friday was a good day. Had a fun day at college, if a slightly worrying one hearing about the trials of a preceding night, then on my way home bought a Blackberry Curve 3G and stuck my SIM card in it. The blackberry is an AMAZING piece of technology and I love it and using it however, there is one major flaw as it stands right now.

I CAN'T USE FACEBOOK!!!!!!!

Or twitter, or many other things on it because, simply, RIM are strange people. All other phone makers use the networks server to use internet and stuff, but RIM/Blackberry DO NOT! They have it go through their own so my data plan is wrong. and nothing about me is ever wrong so you see how this upsets me on many levels :P
I am confused by it though, as I don't see how it is I can use the browser and download from AppsWorld but can't use any apps that need the internet.....?

But hey-ho, life goes on, and there are better things to discuss. For example: JAGERMEISTER. On friday night I very much enjoyed my jagermeister, in fact I enjoyed most of the bottle straight, to myself. It started off slower. With blue-bolt involved, but in mere minutes I was drinking from he bottle. After about 45 minutes, and 40% bottle, i still couldn't feel anything, so I drank more - clever right? - then it started hitting, tipsy-ness kicked in, and a drinking game started. A drinking game which saw me finish the bottle of Jager. Don't get me wrong, certain other people had some shots of it but that probably amounted to about 10-15% of the bottle. After the game I started a can of Strongbow, which I don't know if I finished, all I know is that I went home after having spewn  forth my contents into a controlled unit.

Yesterday was like any Saturday (amazingly, not hungover :D) work all day, sleep all night, and I am writing this in a bid to prepare my mind to write to essays and organize an AWFUL lot of notes.

On top of that the stress/nerves are starting to reach me on the subject of my Rose Bruford audition on Tuesday. Tuesday is now an extra-early morning (4 a.m.) after not getting home until 8 on Monday because I've been roped into overtime. At Tesco. Joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment