Tuesday 15 February 2011

Buzz

So today's been fun. Genuinely, I've had a great day.

Aside from the obscenely early start at 4 this morning (and a total inability to have a bath last night because the hot water wasn't working) it's been nice. All, yes ALL, of my trains have been on time, with seating available. The people touring us around Rose Bruford were lovely and funny (and just a little bit steaming hot :P) and then I had some time to sit back, breath and relax before I started.

When I went in I did my hamlet which, admittedly, could have been better but was still good, they seemed fairly standard for an audition-er, but then they asked me to do my contemporary and joy of joys they laughed! At me! Also, Alison, they lady who auditioned me said she really likes the author of my play. Will that count in my favour? ... Well, no. I'm not so naïve as to think that her opinion of the playwright makes any difference whatsoever, or that the laughter means anything other than a boost in my confidence, all I know for sure now is that they have seen it, I liked it, and I've still got a while to wait for a response.

Time to just enjoy the buzz. :D
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment: